The Smoke

Humans are story telling animals. We tell stories about our lives, and we live within those stories. We use stories to create our past, present, and future. We find our beliefs, values, and morals embedded in our stories. We are fragile, breakable, and inside each of use there is something more, there is the smoke left over from the fire in our stories.

Monday, May 4, 2009

3AMposts

I have been up since 3am, and have been considering if I have anything worth reading to post. Well, it is 8:45am, and I still do not feel I have anything worth posting, but considering I am the only person reading my posts at this point, I guess that is no big deal.

I searched for other blogs, but still find most of this pretty intimidating. I do not understand how I become part of someone else's blog, or one of their "friends." I also cannot seem to narrow my search down enough to find blogs that directly relate to what I want to find.

If anyone reads this and can help, please do.

I will be off doing housework, homework, errands, and wedding stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are drinkin'.... I mean thinkin'....