The Smoke

Humans are story telling animals. We tell stories about our lives, and we live within those stories. We use stories to create our past, present, and future. We find our beliefs, values, and morals embedded in our stories. We are fragile, breakable, and inside each of use there is something more, there is the smoke left over from the fire in our stories.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

First Post, Nothing too revealing....

Well, I have been indtending to start a blog for a long time now. I actually had "blogged" for a Media Writing class I took a few semesters back. I don't really remember why I shut it down, but I did, and I wish I had known then what I know now. (I promise not to use too many cliches!)

I still need to explore this blogging business, need to check out some other blogs that seem interesting, and make some connections! I understand that is important to be involved in the blogging community, and that this whole thing is kind of based on the norm of reciprocity. I visit your blog, you visit mine, and along the way we meet new people through each other. Well, if you are a writer, a reader, anyone interested in the writing field, I am a friend of yours. I love working with words, and creating little mini masterpieces.

So, I am going off now to search around, make some small talk. All while sipping an espresso martini my fiance made for us! Oh, and of course, checking out the Celtics game that is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are drinkin'.... I mean thinkin'....